Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to deliver exceptional customer service reflective of Greenway Plumbing Service’s values by ensuring that the first interaction with the customer exceeds their expectations in terms of service quality, providing options for service appointments and meeting performance metrics required by the company. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering telephones, supporting field service team members and executive management and greeting and assisting customers.
- Respond to incoming customer calls with courtesy, offering appointment windows and requested lead times.
- Promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Engage in outbound calling to secure the appropriate amount of scheduled calls and follow-up with our customers to achieve a successful service operation.
- Follows Customer Care “Call Script” for quality and efficient responses to customers.
- Record and maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the customer database.
- Dispatch and schedule service calls and debrief technicians with accurate customer information.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with customers through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Reply to emails.
- Perform other varied administrative functions to ensure extraordinary office flow
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior call center experience preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Great phone voice – cheerful and well spoken
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and any other software used by the company
- Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills
- Consistently present a customer-centric experience
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to learn quickly and function in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Proactive and objective problem-solving skills
- Punctuality and great attendance is a MUST
- Bi-lingual is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work early evenings and Saturdays
- Paid Hourly
- Pay based on experience
- Paid weekly
- Ability to earn additional compensation through Spiffs and Bonuses
Greenway Plumbing Services Corp is a family owned and operated service company serving Central Florida’s residential & commercial plumbing needs. We are a growing business with a growing team! There is room to grow and develop with us. We are looking forward to having you join our team!